Friday 1 May 2020

The Olympics

Olympic Games - Wikipedia



Welcome to the St. Patrick's N.S. Olympic Games!


Olympic flame close to London : The Shaftesbury

Terrific Tennis!

Rugby Fun!








Keeping fit in the back garden! So many different activities! 






Amazing trampolining


A home-made obstacle course


Completing the Daily Mile challenge and cycling for well-earned ice cream!





Keep it up...


My Olympic Dream...



Risky Olympic Challenge!



Blazing Olympic Challenge!




Future Liverpool Star!



Keeping fit at home...










Cycling in the countryside...  


Wait for me...!


P.E with MĂșinteoir Ray



I ran 4.24km on Monday morning & cycled 6.49km on Monday evening for my Olympic Challenge!









I did a challenge on Sunday for #doitfordan...

  

Hole in One!





Teaching my family some soccer skills...


We had a rocket ball competition



Some active science: cycling and exploring gravity! 


These two girls have been trying to do 60mins of activity each day for Active Week! They do PE with Joe, GoNoodle, dancing, playing in the garden and lots of cycling! C. even did 12km on her bike in a Tour de Trim with her dad!

On my Scooter...



An awesome obstacle course!