Friday 22 May 2020

Creative Challenge: Bake Off!

Well done to everyone who was busy baking this week for our bake off challenge. How delicious do those treats look? 🎂😍😊

Biscuits and buns (with a little help from Chef Mario! :)...)

 

 




Nutella Chocolate Chip Cookies! 




Delicious!!!

A birthday cake for Granny in Scotland!

Hannah's delicious Chocolate Cake



Baking Scones




Some delicious cheesy pizza!



Yummy Swiss Roll



These look so tasty!

My delicious chocolate chip cookies! (Check out my recipe on my teacher's page)



Some yummy m&m brownies! :) 


Click on the link to read Emily's delicious crepes recipe...



Beth's chocolate chip cookies and pink sponge cake layered with cream and fresh strawberries




Brownies and Chocolate Toffee Squares! 




A lovely chocolate cake and recipe! 





Bernie's yummy oat pancakes!


My delicious homemade honeycomb with my homemade vanilla ice-cream!





Yummy Caramel Squares...




My delicious gluten free cupcakes with a chocolate surprise!





My lovely homemade pizza & delicious pavlova! (my recipe is on teacher's page)



My scrumptious cheesecake! (my recipe is on teacher's page)



Scrumptious Paella



World Famous Brownie Cookies with White Chocolate





Making fudge...


 Looks delicious!


Making yummy gingerbread men... 




Ms Kilrane's Delicious Currant Bread 


Ms Maguire's Chocolate Chip Sponge Cake...

 Ms Keane's Yummy Caramel Squares