Friday 5 June 2020

Superhero Creative Challenge

Well done on fantastic work for the Corona Superheroes challenge! Check out the wonderful pieces below! 🦸

Alfred's Fantastic Superhero Sketch


David's Dad: His Coronavirus Superhero hard at work! 


Liam's superhero saving the day


Aislinn's Hand Sanitizer Hero


Elizabeth's 'Cooper Man' superhero!



Beth's Covid Girl Superhero


Very proud of all the healthcare workers!



'Corona Boy' by Jacob

 'Galactic Protector' by Hannah




My Superheroes by Hugo Chambers

My super heroes are my Nanny and Granddad. Ever since I was a baby they have given me all the love a boy could have. They are always looking out for me even when I get into trouble, they always have my back. Whenever I am in their house nanny will make my sister and I lovely dinners and amazing desserts especially pancake’s and lemon meringue pie. Sometimes when I come home from school my nanny and granddad bring me to the shops to get a treat. At the weekends granddad would bring me to play some pitch and putt with him , play hurling and show me loads of skills that he use to teach his team back in the day and that was the mighty Trim boys who still to this day are in top divisions. My uncle is also very good to me he would bring me fishing, come out to play hurling with me too and show his skills to me as he was a former county player and was an excellent hurler too . My nanny and granddad are the best in the world and it has been really hard not seeing them everyday due to covid-19 restrictions. There is simply nothing my nanny and granddad wouldn’t do for my sister and I and its always been like that and I hope that one day I will become as loving, caring, hardworking  and kind like they are .There is one big thing I can’t wait to do once this covid  - 19 restrictions lift and that’s to give them both the biggest hug ever .