Friday 18 November 2016

Well Done Amelia McQuade!

Congragulations to Amelia McQuade who won second place in the Bank of Ireland art competition ( 9-12 years). Amelia won a €30 All for One Voucher.

Below is a poem that Milly wanted to share about her friends Mia and Niamh...




It’s so hard to describe how much I love my friends,
we’re all different and we all have such different trends.
They’re always there by your side when you’re happy or when you have just cried.

First we have Niamh, I’ve known her since the start, she’s good at Irish, Maths and Art.
Then we have smiley Mia, she puts a smile on my face, no one could ever take her place!

I wouldn’t change my friends, not for one million euro. They are my pride and joy, they are my superheroes.
They are my best friends, they always will be, Mia, Niamh and me we’re like the fantastic three!

They pick me up when I fall so I can stand tall, Oh I love them all…

Niamh is the hat to my head, Mia is the glove for my hand, they are such great girls you don’t even understand.
Good friends are hard to find because the best are already mine!!